A.S.E. Program Terms
How it works:
- Choose a Sponsoring Company that best fits You or your Dept.
- Send us your application
- Get a Customized Code
- Use your Social Media Platforms to promote sales of your Sponsors Products using your Code.
- Be yourself, use the products, explain the products, explain the program…. Have Fun.
- Tag your Sponsor in your posts so they can re-post and help spread the word.
- Use Your Network to post and re-post about products and your cause
- Visit stores. Just like you, there always looking for whats new.
- Use your network. Never know what someone can help you with, until you ask.
Commission rates and Caps are dictated at the sole desecration of the Sponsor. Each A.S.E. Any commissions earned through advertising a Sponsor’s Product are remitted to R4L and then directly to the approved Academic Entity or Equipment Supplier. Proof of enrollment and approval of Academic Entity or Equipment Supplier is required before one can start the program. Commissions are non negotiable nor transferrable.
Proof of enrollment and approval of Academic Entity or Equipment Supplier is required before one can start the program.
- Scholarships require proof of enrollment, documented enrollment fees, and a school financial point of contact who handles tuitions.
- Equipment funding requires proof of employment, agency information, equipment information, 2 suppliers, and point of contact inside agency to approve equipment purchase.